• Advertisement

Looking for re-skin of WAO( War & Order)

Hello to all .

im planing to find people who are willing to join me on making a game like WAR & order or game of war ... or something like that 

most likely I’m planing to make a game exactly like War & Order with few very awesome changes . 

Before I continue I already know there will be ton of lame programmers who can’t find a Job and no one hires them who gonna comment that I’m out of my league or I’m picking something hard to hit & it takes 50 years to make a game like “ Game of war “ or “ WAR & ORDER” , 

well,  I,  like many more people out there, am a “Go Getter” , was born a leader but hate to lead, I love team work , anything I start I finish in a team , so any negative comments you gonna put  here Go ahead . I’ll read them all  & appreciate  Them if they seem realistic to me,  but I’ll ignore them all as well if they sound supper pessimistic .

so let’s get back to the question .

Q: how can I make this re-skinning   Happens as cheap and as fast as possible , according that I’m only an average 2D Concept artist and have no knowledge of programming , only few webdesigning project and somehow tech savvy .

please do not suggest me to learn how to make simple games first or start learning to code . I’ll learn programming if needed but in the mean time I want to go ahead by  Developing my game  day by day , yes even if it takes 50 years no problem 

i researched a bit , so far I need:

1: Story teller ( myself ) reverse engineering WAO

2: Couple of jobless programmers who are  hacking  other websites for fun and chill in their basment 24/7 in dark   ( source coders )

3: DSP( digital sound processing ) either by myself or a jobless savvy at his mama or bachelor  basement like david Logan lol, ( I loved that dude he was my instructor at my video game design and dev college in Canada toronto )

4: FEW 3D MODELLERS ( These folks usually aren’t negative ) 

5: 2D CONCEPT ARTIST( Myself or another)

so as you see i somehow know how to find me a  team but if you have any suggestion let me know please .

& also , whoever wanna be part of this project please email me here and if you are a jobless programmer please do not hack my website plz , Get a life . I love posetive programmers and generally go getter boot camp style posetive people who down to get the job done .if you are one of those folks, HOOYAH

Edited by Amirhesam

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, Amirhesam said:

well I like many more people out there am a Go Gether , was born leader and anything I start I finish

Said every regular idea guy ever.

I bet , also I bet who ever said that , done it accordingly & still proud to be called “the idea guy “

Edited by Amirhesam

45 minutes ago, Amirhesam said:

Before I continue I already know there will be ton of lame programmers who can’t find a Job and no one hires them who gonna comment that I’m out of my league or I’m picking something hard to hit & it takes 50 years to make a game like “ Game of war “ or “ WAR & ORDER” , 

I want to clear up something. I looked into them, these are mobile games, they where made in very short time(4-6 months).

Mobile games are often made by 2-4 programmers and 6-8 artists. Even as a single person I could remake this game in that time now that there is a blueprint to follow.

It's AAA games that take a long time to make.

Q: how can I make this re-skinning   Happens as cheap and as fast as possible , according that I’m only an average 2D Concept artist and have no knowledge of programming , only few webdesigning project and somehow tech savvy .

You really don't understand re-skinning, You must own the source code and game to get it re-skinned and often it costs almost as much to do as you make from the game. Re-skin only changes the art.

Your talking about cloning the game.

1: Story teller ( myself ) reverse engineering WAO

Again this isn't reverse engineering.

2: Couple of jobless programmers who are  hacking  other websites for fun and chill in their basment 24/7 in dark   ( source coders )

I hate to break it to you but this isn't the movies. Even if they existed why would they help you?

On hobby projects like these you get 2 types of willing volunteers. People looking to gain experience or professionals looking for something to do with there free time.

The people looking for experience will be your hard workers, they are often new to there skill and want to prove them self.

The professionals are the ones you want to get quality but they also have a risk. They don't have to work for you and because of there skill they are often better developers than the hobby developer. This can lead to other team members mistaking them for the developer and divide the team.

4: FEW 3D MODELLERS ( These folks usually aren’t negative ) 

Yea we are, in fact artist will be your most negative members. You don't survive in the art world if you can't criticize or take criticism.

These will be your hardest to find.

My advice is this: make a game, any game, before building a team.

Good luck, this will be a real learning experience for you.

Edited by Scouting Ninja