Controlling a Very Intelligent AI

Started by
4 comments, last by frob 6 years, 4 months ago

In the future, AI, robots become very intelligent and they could be able to take decisions and be able to give a great argument to clarify their decisions. Humans would end up being just like chicken stock, ready to be cut for further preparations such as food.

In this case the Human life cycle would be perhaps perfect garden. AI could just make choices for humans activities every minute, such as amount of sugar in coffee to choosing the right stream of education. It could be a reality as soon as in a couple of decades.

In this case would there be way to determine if humans are controlling AI or AI are controlling humans in real?

Advertisement

There is nothing worse than robots!

;-)

"I wish that I could live it all again."

Ummm... you realize that this forum is for game AI, right?

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit
Author of the book, Behavioral Mathematics for Game AI
Blogs I write:
IA News - What's happening at IA | IA on AI - AI news and notes | Post-Play'em - Observations on AI of games I play

"Reducing the world to mathematical equations!"

1 minute ago, IADaveMark said:

Ummm... you realize that this forum is for game AI, right?

Yeah. That game sounds like no fun. :)

17 hours ago, SaurabhTorne said:

In this case would there be way to determine if humans are controlling AI or AI are controlling humans in real?

Yes, and they all make fascinating books and movies.

The idea has been around under various names and styles since Plato's writings, such as his "theory of forms" asking how you could determine the nature of the forms/substances around you.  Greek storytelling and mythology asked many of those same questions, except instead of AI it was gods.

That question has given over 2500 years of both philosophy and entertainment.  It is a good question.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement