• Advertisement

[For Hire] MUSIC AND SOUND DESIGN

Hi! :)

My name's Daniel Docherty, I'm a composer and sound designer from Glasgow, Scotland, currently based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania (a stones throw from NYC, Phillie, DC and Baltimore).

I can provide professional music in a variety of styles for your project, with professional experience with orchestral, hybrid, 8-bit, band (jazz, reggae, rock) and electronic music (hip hop, trap, future bass, EDM).

I also have experience with Wwise and FMOD integration too, as well as experience editing audio and dialog for Radio Free Brighton, a public radio station in Brighton, England.

Check below for some examples of my work and let me know if you think me and your project are a good fit! Message me on here or email at danieldochertymusic@gmail.com

Puedo trabajar en Español también. :)

RETRO AND 8-BIT MUSIC SHOWREEL:

SCI-FI AND FANTASY THEMED SHOWREEL:

HORROR SHOWREEL:

MUSIC FOR CHILDREN:

HIP HOP AND POP PLAYLIST:

FILM AND GAME MUSIC PLAYLIST:

https://soundcloud.com/daniel-docherty-music/sets/film-music

Edited by danieldochertyMUSIC

Advertisement

Chiptune you say? We would like someone like you on board, we are currently doing a complex match 3 game which would be a hybrid of #YMBAB and Dice Dungeon (search them up if you want to know a bit more about that) its set in a cheerful environment and dungeon / adventure fantasy style and pace, if you're interested then message me if you have a discord, its what we use for communication. Then we can start talking a bit more about the game, we have 1 coder, 1 interface and concept artist, 1 graphics designer (me) and also check out our website. Culagames.com ; its only compatible for PC & iOS

temporary_1512515739811.gif

Great musician!

Very responsive, very versatile.  Knows how to lay down a catchy tune!

Edited by Poltroon