• Advertisement

14 Yr Old Beginner Programmer Looking to Build a Team

Hey everyone. I started working on a game a few years ago when I was 12 (now 14) and finally finishing up the programming aspect of it. I would really love to build a team that could help me with some low poly modeling and animations. Any level of experience is welcomed. If interested, please send me a PM. Thanks :) 

Advertisement

I'm a bit in the same boat.... I'm a 15 yo with programming experience (some 3d modeling/animation/audio too) but without a team to work with. If you get an actual artist and need some more help, let me know.

16 yo here.

Concept art, Blender 3d (fully mastered) , Blender compositing for cinematics, texturing, rigging, plot designer, and thats all.

Would be nice if you tell me about the type of project you are working on? (Genre,Camera view.etc etc)

On 12/16/2017 at 3:32 AM, Daniel Luper said:

I'm a bit in the same boat.... I'm a 15 yo with programming experience (some 3d modeling/animation/audio too) but without a team to work with. If you get an actual artist and need some more help, let me know.

Thanks for offering to help! What kind of programming do you do? I'm using Unreal Engine's blueprint system to program the game. If you happen to be a blueprint programmer I'd love to have you apart of the project.

21 hours ago, Halixzed said:

16 yo here.

Concept art, Blender 3d (fully mastered) , Blender compositing for cinematics, texturing, rigging, plot designer, and thats all.

Would be nice if you tell me about the type of project you are working on? (Genre,Camera view.etc etc)

The game is an open world exploration game with multiple environments such as medieval, fantasy, cyberpunk and desert. It's also being made in Unreal Engine 4. I have some trees, plants and other props that need to be modeled if you're interested in working on any of those. If you'd like to help feel free to send me a PM. Looking forward to talking to you :)