• Advertisement
Killah Rasta

Looking for C# coder and a 2D artist [Hobby]

Hi!

I have a complete idea about a 2D top-down, old-school-GTA like gangster game, that have an open world, and where you can build your black empire. I wan't to make it in Unity, but I'm a hobby developer without papers, so I'm open for ideas. I started to build it on the sources from youtube, but actually I would like to contact with a coder and an artist, to build and draw the game together. I don't have ready funds for it, but wan't to make some money by a start-up website, or something like that. I wan't to have two man, that I can trust, share and make a working pre-stage game, that could get some money on a project page and then go on toward to publish!

Coding jobs: pathfinding (or NavMesh in 3D), AI, cover system, animation and other game mechanisms like fighting, missions, etc.
Art jobs: buildings, structures, objects inside-outside, characters.

Edited by Killah Rasta
precision

Advertisement