• Advertisement

my first game in google app store ( please download it)

Advertisement

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Atwo Studios
      Hello everyone this is Anthony from Atwo Studios, as small indie company we have published 2 indie games using Game maker, one being ROY - Color Matching and the other being Solar Switch. Both can be found on iOS and the Google play store.

For our third indie game we are wanting to make a golf puzzle based game, this would be on mobile too.

Our current team consists of a designer,programmer and artist. I would like to add a person who is interested in making sounds effects/ music for our game.

If you are interested in creating a game for portfolio work or just as a hobby, 
      please send me an email at : anthony@atwostudios.com

PLEASE do attach any audio work so that my team and I can review it and determine if you are qualified for what we are looking for.

Please check out our website for more information about us and the types of games we have made so far.
      atwostudios.com
      DOWN BELOW CAN BE FOUND VERY EARLY SNIPPET OF THE GAME TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE MAKING.
      p.s. I am not a website designer
      2018-05-01_04-58-04.mp4
    • By mapmip
      Hi, I am fresh to database design, recently trying building my mobile multiplayer game, it will be something like pokemonGo.
      I have experience on MySQL, and I know some NoSQL engines like redis.
      I saw some existing game projects which store their data on both SQL database and noSQL database.
      Could anyone give some advice that what kind of data should store in SQL and what kind of data is better to be in noSQL.
      It would be nice if giving some real scenario examples.
      My understanding is data like user profile, purchase transactions should be in SQL.
      Field map information, enemy status can be NoSQL.  
    • By ethancodes
      I've got a bug with my brick breaker style game. The bricks move down one line at a time ever 1.5 seconds. What appears to be happening is occasionally the ball will be just about to hit the brick when the brick moves down a line, and now the ball is behind it. I'm not sure how to fix this. I have two ideas but I'm not sure of implementation. 1 solution would be to check where they were and where they are going to be before rendering the frame. Then if they crossed paths, then register the brick as hit. Solution 2 would be change how the bricks move. I could maybe slide them down line by line, instead of a jump down. I'm not sure of this will fix the issue or not. Any ideas?
    • By Scouting Ninja
      Once again Unity is frustrating me to the point of insanity.
      What I am looking for is a way to find a ray intersect with the edges of the mesh, using Unity's already made collision system. I want to point out that I know how to do a line intersect, what I want to know is if Unity supports this already.

The image above shows how I sweep a ray,intersecting the mesh. The top green image shows what I want and the red shows what Unity is giving me.
      I want to know if there is some way, to find the edges in Unity without creating a custom line intersection tool.
      Most engines I know don't use rays for this but instead use a plane like this:

I checked the Unity "Plane intersection" but it is just a ray cast. It will still need me to find the vertices on the collision mesh to cast the ray from; if I am doing that then making my own line intersection tool is better.

I looked online and can find anything on this. Also I don't want to cut the mesh, so I don't need a way to know what side is what.
      Does Unity even have collisions that support edge only detection?
  • Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!