• Advertisement
Akhanan Pongsawat

can request feature or promotion home for google play store ?

Advertisement

Akhanan, it's difficult to understand what you are asking. Please restate your question. Give more details, and tell us what you think the answer might be, so we can better understand what you are trying to find out.

9 minutes ago, Tom Sloper said:

Akhanan, it's difficult to understand what you are asking. Please restate your question. Give more details, and tell us what you think the answer might be, so we can better understand what you are trying to find out.

okay i'm fix that

32 minutes ago, Akhanan Pongsawat said:

okay i'm fix that

All you did is add a picture to the original post. Please (in a new post in this thread) explain your question. Give more details, and tell us what you think the answer might be, so we can better understand what you are trying to find out.

Real humans pick the featured games. They look at games that are trending with lots of downloads, play them to see what they like, and decide which ones deserve a bit of free publicity. 

There are over 1000 apps added every day, so there is much competition.  You need to be trending through your own marketing efforts before the review teams will notice.