• Advertisement
flatingo

Unity TheLooppy | Hardcore 2D Platformer | Unity3D

Title:  TheLooppy
Design: Flat (Vector)
Genre: Platformer, Puzzle
Developer: flatingo (Twitter, Instagram)
Platform: PC
Language: C# (Unity3D)
Release date: January, 2018. Available on Steam.

Description:
TheLooppy is a hardcore 2D platformer with puzzle elements, in which you help the hero Looppy to go through the magical valley to the crystal of desires, so that his dream of becoming big can finally be realized. Do not leave this cutie in trouble alone.

Official Trailer:

Screenshots:
 Ld8duhudU9Y.jpg

TvdD7BWf_NQ.jpg

qrCKyUYow14.jpg

cIZNKMYFgiU.jpg
Edited by flatingo

Advertisement
My game "TheLooppy" is available on Steam. You can buy it right now.

Support the game by writing a review in Steam. You get a lot of respect, if you do a video review on Youtube. What do you think about my game?

My YouTube channel with subtitles about the development of games, where I tell how I create this game.
Edited by flatingo

By the way, I found some review of my game on Youtube. It's nice to watch someone play the game I created. This is important for the game developer.

Hey, I found a video in which a guy plays my game without hands. I feel sorry for this guy, because he has health problems.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!