• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
blink2

Crow Design needs Team Members (any skill level)

(no paid positions)
(must be at least 18 years old)

Hello. Are you a young aspiring artist? I don't mean a natural-born picasso. I just mean... do you want to create? Whether it's drawing characters, sketching landscape, blueprinting architecture, planning out a dungeon, writing character bios or epic quests, composing music, making sound effects, or maybe you just have great ideas?

My name is Simon Crawford. Online I am known as Wize1. That's like Wise One. I'm not especially wise, I just always gawked at the old wizards with pointy hats telling tales.

I'm working on a project dear to my heart. It's an RPG in a fantasy world of magic and science. I've been working on it for about 2 years now. Unfortunately, I don't have any graphics to share with you to catch your attention. I've been developing the framework/database for the game. I'm the project manager/director.

If you feel like you would have fun working with me, please go to www.crowdesign.webs.com and register. Also, join the discord. https://discord.gg/uxw8JSQ

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message.

Advertisement