3D Modeler needed

Started by
26 comments, last by Nebula Gaming 6 years, 2 months ago

I have come up with an idea for an online fps but I am not skilled enough to do the 3D modeling.

I wanted to see if their was anyone who would be willing to help with the game and do some character modeling. The kind of style I need is similar to Fortnite and Team Fortress 2.

THIS IS NOT FOR PROFESSIONALS.

If the game goes well and we earn some money, you may get some but please don't expect to earn money from this. This is more for people who just want a project to work on.

many thanks,

Harry

Harry

Advertisement

I make 3D models and wouldn't mind helping. I am not really the greatest with character making but I am learning. I am able to make world items nicely. Below I attached a market stall I just made

market stall.png

Good job on that Kim!

You can make that model more realistic by adding chamfered edges to the model parts :-) And also try looking for Substance Painter for texturing. It gives great results! I made my game with it too.

https://titanforged.itch.io/gamenight

44 minutes ago, Nafei said:

Good job on that Kim!

You can make that model more realistic by adding chamfered edges to the model parts :-) And also try looking for Substance Painter for texturing. It gives great results! I made my game with it too.

https://titanforged.itch.io/gamenight

thanks for your advice. I guess with this model I wasn't going for realistic, I was making it exactly like the ones you see in runescape and as far as substance painter goes, I can't afford another monthly payment right now. I already pay monthly for photoshop CC

I would love it if you help out!

We are all learning so don't worry, i can send you some ideas if you want.

Harry

6 hours ago, Nebula Gaming said:

I would love it if you help out!

We are all learning so don't worry, i can send you some ideas if you want.

that sounds great. It will give me something to do and i make a new friend in the process

Yay fweinds!

Harry

Here is a sniper class idea:

If you want I can also get you the gun plan

20171224_133517.jpg

Harry

I will give it a try and see what I can do

you can send me the gun plan too

Ok I have created a male character, If you could help me out a bit and give me a few more views of the sniper? a front close up face view will be good and a back view

character1.png

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement