• Advertisement
Jetaman

PC Need help with story writing [Action RPG]

Hello. I am working on an isometric action RPG game. In my team there is a UI designer, 3d modeller (we design our models in 3d and render them in 2d), and a programmer.

I need help from a person who is good at writing stories and NPC speeches. I have some framework ideas that I want to develop, but it's difficult for me to develop them, so I need someone who has more experience in this sphere. If any one is interested I can provide any additional information.

Advertisement

I can try to help, when i was young i always writed story's and i learned many good things and tricks.

Even when i struggle sometimes i just erase a part and rewrite it so i see different ways to write the story.

If u ever need help just message me :)

I would gladly contribute. My speciality lies in writing where I have previously published works as well as additional technical knowledge gathered from my education. If you're interested I would be happy to know more about your project