Looking for a coder to work with

Started by
8 comments, last by bovacu 6 years ago

Alex here, pixel artist and a beginner composer looking for a coder to work with and get ideas settled with for a new project. On my team I have a voxel and pixel artist (concept artist too) and we've been having issues finding active coders who won't randomly stop talking and never return, if you're set for it then feel free to join, reply with a discord invite or username tag and I'll add back

Some of my request work if you are interested :

temporary_1513970990792.png

temporary_1513722826882.png

temporary_1512933819160.png

Advertisement

I'm interested, what language/engine are you guys using for your project? I only have experience with C# and Unity but I'm willing to learn

I'm intersted i'm using unreal engine and i'm working for free

https://discord.gg/TABrAV

I'm a developer

My game tag is NinjaHisser 

The reason that i'm here is because i wanna assemble a game developer team,

i'm a developer

i need : a animator , sound designer , texture creator , Art maker

What kind of game are you trying to create?

I'm a coder.

It'll either be turn based or a sandbox survival colony managment game, we are still debating about it.

1 hour ago, QQemka said:

What kind of game are you trying to create?

I'm a coder.

Hello, I'd like to join as a hobby project.

I can't invest all my time into it but I'd like to learn more about game development. It would be nice if I wouldn't be the only coder around, but I suppose that's not a real problem?

I know Java, C/C++ and many other languages, including a bit of C#.

Discord: K4su#7634

11 hours ago, K4su said:

Hello, I'd like to join as a hobby project.

I can't invest all my time into it but I'd like to learn more about game development. It would be nice if I wouldn't be the only coder around, but I suppose that's not a real problem?

I know Java, C/C++ and many other languages, including a bit of C#.

Discord: K4su#7634

i have added you on discord, we can talk there about the project.

Hi

I am interested in joining you as a programmer. Know some Java and C# and Learning a Open gl Framework.

Discord: uselessmind#9797

Hi!

I'm mainly a Java programmer, but I also have some experience with Unity and C# and also with some experience with C++. If you still need help I'd love to read what you're planning to do with that game.

My discord https://discord.gg/2NbqRc

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement