• Advertisement
joro.jur

Looking for a game development team.

Dear talented people, I'm starting a few projects and I need a team to help me with them. I'm mainly doing this for educational purpose but also to make something valuable for the community. You will be able to switch from project to project and work on whatever you want. You will not be paid but if any of the projects makes a profit, it will be split equally among all members. I'm looking for people who enjoy what they are doing and are willing to improve their skills and learn from their mistakes. You do not need to be a professional and also no age limits are set. I'm not going to be doing this a 100% of the time because of educational purposes (High School). I will be on everyday, for around 2/3 hours but that doesn't mean that the whole operation is stopped. The development can still continue even without my presence.

My time zone: Eastern European Time Zone, UTC+02:00
Contact me: | Skype: joro.jur | Discord: joro.jur#7064 |

All the best, joro.jur!

Advertisement

Hi,

I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil properly and I'm now 21, if you need a concept / character artist, I'd be willing to help on weekends. I can show you some of my personal works that I do digitally if you'd like to see them.

Dean

I would like to be part of it as a programmer, my language would be c# if you'd want to get the language at which I'm the best compared to any other ones. I would also be open minded about java although it might take some time for me to get the hang of it again, Minecraft modding was the only i ever did, so no real Experience on that side :D For me as a person: I'm 19 and in my final year of school, so final exams are comming soon. That's just roughly it B|

Hello. My name is jonathan and i would absolutely love to join. I am=

3D Artist

c# And c++ Programmer

Unity game developer

And would just love to have someone to share my hobby with. I can make us a discord server with roles as well for the progress to be easier.

Contact me on

Jonathanilsen@gmail.com

Hey, 

I'm a audio/sound-engineer that just beginning to learn Fmod & Wwise (sound-middleware). I would love to join to practice on the integration with the middleware and Unity. 

Let me know if I can be a part and of any help,

best regard,

/Marcus M