• Advertisement
Sehan Shetty

PC Story writer looking to push boundaries

Looking for someone to aid in writing a narrative script for a narrative-driven video game.

-Open to all kinds of writing styles at the moment, looking to find a new innovative way to tell a story through gameplay. The writer should be able to convey emotions strongly through dialogue and conversation.

-The basic plot has already been created. Just looking for help in writing the script.

-All ideas and input will be deeply appreciated and credit will be distributed accordingly. 

-game: Slice of life, adventure, first person, rich atmosphere.

-the game doesn't involve much mystery. It's largely about unfolding emotions and feelings between two members of a family as time goes on. Major details cannot be revealed yet.

This will be an indie release. Warning to anyone looking at this as a serious Job opportunity, this is only a side hobby project, time and patience will be required. 

Advertisement
18 hours ago, Sehan Shetty said:

Looking for someone to aid in writing a narrative script for a narrative-driven video game.

-Open to all kinds of writing styles at the moment, looking to find a new innovative way to tell a story through gameplay. The writer should be able to convey emotions strongly through dialogue and conversation.

-The basic plot has already been created. Just looking for help in writing the script.

-All ideas and input will be deeply appreciated and credit will be distributed accordingly. 

-game: Slice of life, adventure, first person, rich atmosphere.

-the game doesn't involve much mystery. It's largely about unfolding emotions and feelings between two members of a family as time goes on. Major details cannot be revealed yet.

This will be an indie release. Warning to anyone looking at this as a serious Job opportunity, this is only a side hobby project, time and patience will be required. 

I'm trying to write a story as well, I suppose I could give this a try! I am moving in a couple of days but should have interenet and stuff. How much writing is required? Fair warning my writing style is not super developed and I'm trying to work on narrative(which is why this caught my eye!). Here's a sample of my writing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N55mwCkAvWktZQgheLDrLGBnvlyvLxJSgVYgXJcgcTg/edit?usp=sharing

l