• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
navesele

Looking for game developers, artists and level designers

Hey guys,

I am an owner of a small indie studio. Two years ago I started a FFA gamedev community on Discord.

It's really small, but we focus on nurturing a community of actual game developers who are passionate about the craft of making games.

We are hosting Gamedev Cafe chat every day with many talented game developers sharing their experience and helping each other out with questions.

Come meet others to showcase your work, or just hang out and meet someone new.

Hope to see someone new there :)

Advertisement

Thanks everyone who joined so far, this helped our little community grow and some people made new friends :)

Hey guys, we're still pretty much open to anyone who is currently working on a game.

If you have an Early Access title, please come join us to share your experience and perhaps even learn from other devs!

Our community is very tight, we try to keep the numbers small, but have few really good game developers hang out there.

Anyway's, hope to see you there soon :)