• Advertisement
RogueOne

Snake Heroes (mobile & FREE)

Hi everyone,

We are a small game development team consists of several programmers and designers. We built the team in order to make something just interesting and amusing. After about 3 months of hard work we uploaded our new title SNAKE HEROES, to Google Play and iOS App Store.

It's a classic snake runner with upgradable fighting heroes, traps, monsters and turrets. More detailed info and download links can be found here:

Youtube video: 

" rel="external">

Currently we are working on a custom level editor so that the players can make their own levels and share to their friends.
This game is absolutely FREE! No in-app purchase embedded. So please download the game and try it. Also please leave us your comments if you find it's interesting, we'll be very excited to hear from you.

Advertisement

What a neat spin on a classic game (and one of my favorite classic games). Watched the trailer and now I'm hooked. Downloading it from the App store now!

On 1/6/2018 at 8:36 AM, katastrophic88 said:

What a neat spin on a classic game (and one of my favorite classic games). Watched the trailer and now I'm hooked. Downloading it from the App store now!

Thank you! Any suggestions are welcome!

On 1/8/2018 at 1:11 AM, RogueOne said:

Thank you! Any suggestions are welcome!

I really like it! I love how each of your heroes are capable of leveling up/evolving, and that they each have their own HP bars. That's a really nice touch. The timer also adds a challenging dynamic to it. The only thing I might add is an infinite feature without the timer, so people can see how many heroes they can collect (like classic snake). Of course, that may be super hard to implement, so no worries. Just a thought. Great work!

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!