• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By Ty Typhoon
      Before read everything i am honest:
      Payment after release you get your percentage lifetime for that project.

Second:
      i dont need your inspirations, ideas, music or designs.
      My head is full with that.
      I need workers who i can trust.

Please let us talk in discord.
      I got a lot of stuff planned, there is much work to do.

But first my team and me try to start with a small mini game and we need maybe exactly you.
      Planned for more than pc, like ps4, xbox one and mobile - so its very important to us to hopefully welcome a programmer.

The mini game will be part of the planned big game. There will be never before seen guns and gameplay, you will get deeper info if youre a safe part of the team.

I need:
      Programmers
      Animators
      Zbrush pros

Join here please:
      https://discord.gg/YtjE3sV

You find me here:
      Joerg Federmann Composing#2898

• By Arnold // Golden Donkey Productions
      Hi, I've been working on this issue for a while and haven't yet found an answer.
      Does anyone know the best way to convert unity's LAT & LONG into a vector 3 position that I could use in a virtual world (if it's even possible). 
      Thankyou in advance
    • By Ty Typhoon
      So me and my co try to do a game.
      It should be in unity couse my co do everything in this engine.

We got the rpg package from evila for inventor, but it only runs on pc right now.

I like to make a online store for guns in the game and a multiplayer open world that runs on pc, android, mobile, ps4, xbox one. 
      Somebody told me that you "only" need to program it like so and that its possible in every engine...

[recruitment wording deleted by moderator]

And yes, this is no recruitment post.
      [recruitment wording deleted by moderator]]

Also discord:
      Joerg Federmann Composing#2898
    • By Steamie Tilted
      Hi guys,
      I just released my first game and would like to know if anyone wants to test it. This is the first attempt to produce a game. A total new world for me.
      The link to test is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steamiegames.beatem

I hope you like and have fun. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Steamie & Tilted

• By lxjk
      Hi guys,
      There are many ways to do light culling in tile-based shading. I've been playing with this idea for a while, and just want to throw it out there.
      Because tile frustums are general small compared to light radius, I tried using cone test to reduce false positives introduced by commonly used sphere-frustum test.
      On top of that, I use distance to camera rather than depth for near/far test (aka. sliced by spheres).
      This method can be naturally extended to clustered light culling as well.
      The following image shows the general ideas

Performance-wise I get around 15% improvement over sphere-frustum test. You can also see how a single light performs as the following: from left to right (1) standard rendering of a point light; then tiles passed the test of (2) sphere-frustum test; (3) cone test; (4) spherical-sliced cone test

I put the details in my blog post (https://lxjk.github.io/2018/03/25/Improve-Tile-based-Light-Culling-with-Spherical-sliced-Cone.html), GLSL source code included!

Eric
  • Advertisement
  • Advertisement

Advertisement

I don't understand the question. Can you try explaining the problem with more detail?