• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Lynix

Looking for simple audio samples & 2D pixel art

Hey there,

I'm looking for simple sounds for my tetris-like game, as well as a menu background music. So if you are a sound artist and would like to get your name in the credits of an almost finished game, please message me. This is a starter project using Unity (2D) to get used to the new engine and I'm currently doing all the coding on my own. I plan to do more and bigger (2D) games after that and might try to publish some of it in the future. So I'm also looking for a pixel artist who can do 2D character and terrain sprites for the long run. At this stage, it's a hobby project, but if any revenues come out of it at some point, we will talk about profit shares.

tetris.jpg

Advertisement

Hi Lynix,

My name is Hannah and I noticed your ad for some simple sounds for your Tetris style game. I have experience writing/creating sounds for similar games and will be able to make these for you in the next few days, meaning that is one job off your list.

Here is a link to Jailbreak Islands, a game in which I created all the sounds and all the music for, demonstrating the types of sounds I believe would suit your game so you can hear my work https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamrek.jbisland&hl=en_GB

Let me know what you think!

All the best,

Hannah