I want to make a game.

Started by
2 comments, last by Rutin 6 years, 3 months ago

I want to make a game but I can not create a game because I do not have any skills. The title is not yet decided and the main purpose of the game is to hunt.
But do not think of the hunting game hunter.I want to create a game where I can hunting online and hunting dogs and playing hunting games.I can learn the skill, but I want to make it right now.

hellow

Advertisement

Regarding the idea... You should definitely go more into detail when starting with a game. I guess, there are many tutorials and forum posts out there on how to start.

But what's the actual purpose of your post? Do you want to know HOW to make a game or is it just some sort of announcement?

If you really want to start creating games, you should start with lots of tutorials and focus on some sort of direction (for me it is pixel art and 2D games, but I am capable of creating 3D games as well). Please do not underestimate the time needed to finally be able to start with a real game. The more you know, the easier it will be to create games.

Another way of creating a game is by hiring people This requires a detailed idea or else you are just investing money and end up with nothing good. Additionally, this will also require a base understanding of what is needed to create games.

PS: I hope i misunderstood the phrase with "and hunting dogs".

12 hours ago, so jix said:

I want to make a game but I can not create a game because I do not have any skills. The title is not yet decided and the main purpose of the game is to hunt.
But do not think of the hunting game hunter.I want to create a game where I can hunting online and hunting dogs and playing hunting games.I can learn the skill, but I want to make it right now.

Your best bet would be looking into GameMaker https://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker. This is the only option I can think of that would allow you to make your games right away.

@LukasIrzl The only "dog hunting" I know of is prairie dogs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prairie_dog, kinda like in the game Prairie Dog Hunt Pro  - 

Programmer and 3D Artist

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement