enthusiastic game fanatic looking for a fun project to join

Hi there,

My name is Jaimie Vranckx and i am a student engineering elektronics-ict. For a long time i have been learning a lot of things in game design like: programming,3d modeling, 2d art, ui design and much more. I wouldn't say i am the best in any of these but i am surelly not the worst in any of them :D . Next to my studies i am currently working on a little app in my spare time. But i decided to look further and see what inspiring ideas/projects there are going on these days. Thats why i want to join someone with their project. 

So do you have a good idea for a game or a program, or just need that little extra boost to get your project going feel free to pm me or just answer here :) . 

greetings,

Jaimie Vranckx

Hey,

we could use a 3D character creator. (Modeling+Texturing). The general style would be low poly. We need humanoid and fantasy creatures. More info is here:

Hi settlerUnseen,

Low poly brings me back to the total beginning of my 3d-learning adventure :D  . It is what i started with but something i have been trying to remove out of my models :P . like this creature in the attachment. I do wonder what things i could make now i am a better 3d-modeler and i do think i could try and make a character for you. I do hope you understand that i probably wont make all the art for your game and it is pure a hobby for me. I am currently bussy with my exams which will be ending at the end of january. do you have a character idea i could try working out perhaps? 

greetings 

18622896_10209397231036221_934664673_n.png

18624644_10209400851046719_875326334_n.png

ok i decided to join appthony in his quest to get his first game done. still be free to contact me for other projects which i could be joining once this one is finished

If you've got more time, I'd need some 2D terrain tiles, like forest, grass, mountains, desert, ocean aso. for a 2D turn based strategy game.