• Advertisement
Jack Ripper7393

In need of an artist (unpaid)

Hello, I'm currently working on a new game with a team of people. However we still need an artist. We are serious about making this game, however we will not have the funds to pay anyone. It's a Hobby game. 

The story is about how a friendless kid named Toby was bullied by his older brother and his brother's friends. Toby has two imaginary friends who "help him" battle his bullies, including his brother. All of the events lead up to Toby being hospitalised and all but one ending involve Toby's death.  Toby has a love interest that ignores Toby throughout most of the game, but slowly warms up to you if stay good.

message me if you're interested, I look forward to seeing who's out there.

Advertisement

Could you please provide a few examples of the style? Just to know if it is going to be Pixel-Art, HD or whatever. :)

This is a concept sketch for the main character, Toby. The style you would be willing to draw in is fine. I would like to see some examples of your work, if you have any. I apologize for the low quality image.

1515744586539-1907446055.jpg

Edited by Jack Ripper7393

12 hours ago, Jack Ripper7393 said:

I apoligize for not clarifying, this is 2D. Are you interested in taking the job?

Would love to be involved, where and when do we start?