• Advertisement
cyberspace009

Looking for a 2D artist to make a game

Greetings!

Who do I need?

I am creating a game and I need a 2D Pixel Artist(s) for my game.

Introduction:

I created a game company two days ago called Dark Star Ship Studio (The link to the company: http://darkstarshipstudio.com/).

The game I am creating is a 2D action RPG game with city building game play elements and world exploration game play elements.

The world is a procedural generated map (its in the design process) and I am creating the game play; unfortunately, my art skills are very poor.

How much work did I accomplished?

I've been working on my home brew game engine in C++ and I did try to make some pixel art (I attached a image example).

Again, I know my pixel art is horrible. I do not have the talent or patience to create visual art.

In addition, I did try to learn on how to create a decent pixel sprite sheet; however, I lost my patience and decided to come here to seek talented artists that are looking for an opportunity.

What's in it for you?

I wish I can compensate for your services and help. I am in the process of adding more Software Design plans for the game engine and hopefully the game can be available in mobile devices.

As a matter of fact, I did registered for the Nintendo Developer Portal and I do wish to release the game in the Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo Switch (I know what you're thinking, "This guy is nuts!").

I cannot promise if the product will succeed or not; however, the reward of creating a game and gaining experience can be very helpful in the future.

Thank you for your time!

cyberspace009

IgnisSheet.png

Advertisement