• Advertisement
AshBus

Mobile game infinite runner - looking for coders and 3d modellers also texture artists (needed)

Hello everyone,

My name is Ashley and i own an unpublished business that has a game in current development, we have skilled members that you get to know about, there is even a about everyone channel in our discord which shows what everyone does also i use a system where it shows if your from eu, uk, us, eu and many more this help us with our communication. We have done many things with the game, to able to process it faster we need more coders and texture artist to fulfil the goal towards the game.

We will tell you everything about the game once you have joined.

I just wanted to know if their was anyone willing to join us to finish this game more coders and designers are needed  

MUST BE ACTIVE

If the game goes well and we earn some money, you may get some but when your join your going to have to sign a contract. Here is some assets that for the  game that we made but we have also done many things on unity such as implementing the controls and objects come to you also collecting coins.

Here is our discord my name is willo in discord: https://discord.gg/b2teN3m

Many thanks,

Ashley

action.jpeg

unknown.png

unknown (1).png

Edited by AshBus

Advertisement