• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
I3DI

Heroes & Legends

What is Heroes and Legends?  Well, it is meant to be the most advanced RPG to date, exceeding Skyrim, and as immersive as Baldur's Gate.  This game will push the envelope of modern PC's requiring more modern technology, 16GB min RAM, 4GB min Video, Advanced in Game Kinematics, Actual Fluid physics, the works.  I have been in programming for over 25 years.  I have studied 3D computer graphics since the early days of WinG before it was DirectX.  What am I offering?  A team and partnership.  Everyone who comes on board will receive royalties and be part of the company as I move it from a Sole Proprietorship to Corporation.  

Sky is the limit on this.  All the project goals are meant to be a stepping stone in to the companies ultimate focus which is Military Combat Simulations.  I need your help though.  Right now, I am in content creation.  I have over 600 textures needing normal maps, ambient occlusion, specular and displacement.  I have a very advanced 3D model with rig that is almost complete.  The rig uses actual anatomy and bone sizes of the human body.  As I close the completion of this advanced work in the rigging, I still have to create high def detail, clothes, animations and I must add on to the rig for various humanoid types.

The project is split in to modular pieces so that elements can be sold on Unreal store, converted to Unity and sold.  So there will be money making in process.  So, if your looking to become part of a permanent team with good project management, a very experienced developer, and be part of a developing company, then please, reply or send a message.  I have received only 1 reply since I began making this effort and I can't do this alone.  Game development is a team sport. No response, well, then this will never see completion.

Here is who I need:

HTML, Java EE 7, HTML, PHP, Linux Web Developers

Server Administrators

3D Modelers and Animators

2D Concept and Interface Artists

Sound and Music Composers

Unreal and C++ Programmers

What you need:

Vision, Creativity and Dedication

Enclosed is the blender file of the High Polygon Human Rig.  This rig will allow for every type of human interaction you can imagine, right down to breathing.  Using advanced IK plugins, and motion graphics, the level of character interaction and realism will be unlike anything experienced in games, right down to a punch molding flesh on the face.  This is not complete, but the rig is almost there.  My work, solely.

MALE-0000-0000-0001.blend

Edited by i3di

Advertisement