• Advertisement

Eerie themed loop songs: Looking for one or two loop songs for a conquer the world game.

Hello, I am working on a game that I expect will occupy me for some years to come.  I'm currently in the process of adding game content and am looking for some custom songs for the project.

If you're up for the task I am interested in one or two loop-able songs that have an eerie quality about them.

Here is a link to an old Genesis game. 

At 1:17 and on in the video you can hear the first of two distinct songs that are a bit eerie.

If you're interested It just send me a message.

Thanks 

Edited by Awoken
forgot link to youtube

Advertisement

Huge Thank you, Sterling Downer, for all your help and contributions.  Looking forward to including your custom theme and game-play songs in my project in the future.

Cheers!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By nihitori
      This is the official Sales topic for the acclaimed Colossal Game Music Collection (100+ five-star ratings on the Unity Asset Store) and its Lite version, the Essential Game Music Collection.

Updates will be made here every time a sale is taking place on either the Unity Asset Store or the Unreal Engine Marketplace.

Current Sales:

Version 2.0 Intro Sale on the Unreal Engine Marketplace -

- Colossal Game Music Collection at 50% OFF - https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/colossal-game-music-collection

Please feel free to post here any questions you might have about either the sales or the collection itself.
    • By Alex Keogh
      Hey guys,
      I am a composer from Sydney, Australia, currently based in Munich, Germany.
      I've composed for short films, theatre and various other projects and am looking to expand my portfolio and write and adapt more of my music to games. I'm very passionate about your medium and would be thrilled to collaborate.
      Below are some of my compositions. I suppose I favour a more orchestral style, however, electronic, gritty or atmospheric would also suit. Open to many areas, really.
      Would love to hear from any developers who believe my music can fit into their creation!
      Rates would depend on the project and should be negotiated.
      Cheers,
      Alex
    • By TheRealm
      Hi, I've just finished a 4-year course studying Music Technology.
      I'm looking for work in Composition, SFX, Audio Programming, 3D Animation, 2D Game Design and more, on request.
      Some of my projects include:
      A 3D animation made from scratch + music:

A 2D rhythm-based platformer game, made from scratch + music (Skip to 1:50 for gameplay):

A small collection of my music:
      Message me at therealmmail@gmail.com for inquiries.
    • By Descent
      In this game you must transfer yourself into another dimension. You will be controlling a guy who must be transferred, and you will take the opportunity to help him. This is a logical game controlled with arrows. There is a secret location, but i advice you to not go there, it's missing the screen border... anyway, a game by InfernalBeast.
      transfer.rar
    • By bschmidt1962
      Hi GameDev Music folks!
      Submissions are now open to speak at GameSoundCon 2018 (Oct 9-10, Los Angeles).
      Any topic of timely interest in game music, sound design will be considered. Potential topics include:
      Audio for VR/AR/MR
      Game Audio post-morta
      Tools
      Interactive composition techniques
      Business/career/legal
      Cutting edge research in game music/sound topics
      Or any cool topic of interest for professional and aspiring game composers, sound designer, programmers, audio directors

For details please visit www.GameSoundCon.com/submissions 

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!