Soulanity Looking for Unreal Programmer

Started by
10 comments, last by Game_Passion_Itself 6 years, 2 months ago

Hello, Game Creators

I am here looking for people willing to work together and develop great games. Not just for fulfilling our own desires, but also to give our players a few hours of unforgetable experiences.

What is our first project about?

We are making a small scope game, just to get the team to know each other.

Soulanity is a multiplayer 3D horror game with elements of Outlast, Slender and Amnesia. You find yourself inside a hospital and you have to find the means to get out before the creature living there gets you. The more time you stay in there, the less sanity you have. And the less sanity you have, the more likely you are to find the only thing you don't want to meet inside that place.

Use the lamp to guide yourself through the hospital, following the blood trail to find what you need to get to the exit. Remember, though, that you are not a fighter. Run, hide, but don't try to confront the beast. You'll always lose.

A small part of the things we've made so far:

Screenshot.png.9802ba0a348a47b84ee2502ada11465f.png

Concept Art Based on the gameplay.

11.png?width=623&height=474

Wraith Concept Art.

Wraith_WIP.png

Wraith model screenshot.

Beds.png?width=629&height=474

Bed models screenshot.

What other games are we making?

Let's forget about genres. Our main focus is to give players immersive and memorable experiences. Moments that make them forget about time while they play. Those are the games we are aiming for.

What roles are required?

At the moment, the Programmer we need must have:

• Unreal Engine experience;
  • C++ experience;
  • Networking knowledge.

Anyway, just tell me what you think. Hope to receive answers from you all!

Advertisement

I have been diving head first into game creating after playing games all my life and wondering wats behind glitches and the whole building a world from scratch its been about 10 years now of practicing on a few projects below.  i hope i can be of service to this team as a game designer. Hope to here from you soon.

Lyndon

STAR CITY.blend

Chuwa Samurai Sword.blend

Armd Geist0.blend

Game_Passion_Itself, If you should need a platform to help with selling your game and pay everyone fairly, checkout https://crowdsourcer.io.

Thank you, I'll take a look at it.

I have some programming skills (C++, C#) and I'm new to game programming. But I'm more than happy to get on this team and be of some assistance if you need someone like me.

im a game designer if you are still looking for one

Looking for modelers, animators and Unity level designers at the moment. 

Hi I'm a 3D modeler and potentially interested in joining the team.  Looking forward to hearing more information. 

I know you didn't ask for it, but I'd like to do some music composition. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement