• Advertisement
EmmersionStudios

Trained Composer for Free (With a Catch)

Hello,

My name is Sam, and I am a college educated music composer formerly studying at the Samuel Barber school at West Chester University. I left college in 2011 due to the recession I was unable to complete my degree and I had less than a year left. It was a blow for me and I set aside my writing ability. Now, I'm looking to pick it back up, especially since I have recently been developing my own project on Unreal Engine and need to have a portfolio to provide a revenue stream for my game. Alas, I have no files from college to provide a portfolio, so I'm looking to build one up for the future. I wrote for small ensemble, fully orchestrated wind ensembles and orchestras, and jazz bands. Let me see what you have done so that I can customize the music for you.

Here's the deal. I know how to write music and have the software to do it (Finale music notation software) and can get you fully fleshed out MP3s, WAVs, or MIDI files. What I need is a partner who is serious about their project, who has put time into their game already, and who is willing to allow me to show off my work in a portfolio. If you agree to this, you can have my skills for free. Please post your project info here or PM me with more info so that I can get started writing your music.

Thanks!

Edited by EmmersionStudios

Advertisement