Game design finished! Programmers needed!

Started by
8 comments, last by hankofficer 6 years, 1 month ago
[IMG] 

Hello everyone!

In short:  The whole game design is finished. We are looking for programmers to make it all work!

What game is this?
Titanforged Entertainment has been working on a multiplayer tabletop game called Game Night for 8 months. We have finally reached the finish line for the design part! This includes UI, 3D models and textures. The only thing that is missing now is the programming part.The game will be out on Steam once finished! More info about the game:

Programmers needed!
The team is looking for motivated and talented programmers for the project. We don't need you to be professional but you certainly need to be skilled in what you do. The project is not meant to be for beginners since there is a lot to take care of. Programming language and the use of Unity/UE4 will be discussed further when contacting us! There are no requirement on that part.

How do I apply?
Only apply if you are motivated, skilled in your programming language and feel like this would be a "piece of cake" for you! Again, this is not intended for beginners. If you want to join the team or have more questions, feel free to message me here or at my discord: Nafei#9413

We will be happy to hear from you! :)

[IMG] 

[IMG] 
Advertisement

Still looking!

Still looking for a programmer.

I don't want to sound discouraging, but your title is very misleading and may push potential candidates away. Without belittling what you have done, the visuals look great, you should keep in mind that designs and visuals are just a tiny step in a much longer journey. Expect the effort to execute on your designs to easily overshadow the time and effort spent making the designs.

My advice is to pitch this as a new game idea that needs great developers to get it started.

Check out War to the Core the world domination space MOBA-RTS hybrid.
Join us on Discord.
Into sci-fi novels? Then check out Spectral Legends.

27 minutes ago, MMK said:

I don't want to sound discouraging, but your title is very misleading and may push potential candidates away. Without belittling what you have done, the visuals look great, you should keep in mind that designs and visuals are just a tiny step in a much longer journey. Expect the effort to execute on your designs to easily overshadow the time and effort spent making the designs.

My advice is to pitch this as a new game idea that needs great developers to get it started.

^^ This. Also don't want to sound too negative, you ask for non-beginners, but I would bet any non-beginner takes a look and his / her first opinion will be "this is NOT a finished game by any means". You seem to have a great start and a talented, motivated team, so perhaps rephrase what you have and the intent, but be sure to transmit what most people reading the post will think: there is still a long way to go. Wish you the best of luck

5 hours ago, MMK said:

You might be right about the title. Edited.

5 hours ago, MaxRC said:

^^ This. Also don't want to sound too negative, you ask for non-beginners, but I would bet any non-beginner takes a look and his / her first opinion will be "this is NOT a finished game by any means". You seem to have a great start and a talented, motivated team, so perhaps rephrase what you have and the intent, but be sure to transmit what most people reading the post will think: there is still a long way to go. Wish you the best of luck

By beginners I mean someone who only has been programmering for a very short amount of time with no knowledge in networking etc. I'm just looking for someone who can finish the game on possibly her/his own. I've already had a programmer finishing 65-70% of the game but got demotivated after 1.5 months. But I'll try my best. Thanks for the advice. :)

9 hours ago, Nafei said:

I've already had a programmer finishing 65-70% of the game but got demotivated after 1.5 months.

There's a an old wisdom in development that says: The last 10% of a project takes 90% of the time :)

Check out War to the Core the world domination space MOBA-RTS hybrid.
Join us on Discord.
Into sci-fi novels? Then check out Spectral Legends.

1 minute ago, MMK said:

There's a an old wisdom in development that says: The last 10% of a project takes 90% of the time :)

And that's probably true :)

I'm interested. I'm a programmer with 12+ years of experience, and interested in game development. :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement