• Advertisement
austin blaschke

Need Programmers for C++

Hi my name is Austin Blaschke,

I am majoring in computer and software engineering at auburn university. I am looking for a set of programmers that can be paid if need be we can talk prices privately, but i need a set of coders that are willing to code in C++ because i am making an intensive demo game to pitch to Sony and had some problems with making the terrain in Autodesk so i want to make it in Unreal engine. To do this i would need someone to program me a mesh tool for Unreal. So with that in mind, i would also need a pivot tool coded in as well. Plus i also have some side things that i would like programmed but not as important.

If you would like to talk you can join this discord https://discord.gg/snhBvwF or email me at ablaschke99@gmail.com

PS. to join discord server copy the link and paste it into (join server) on discord.

Advertisement