• Advertisement

Hey guys, 

I’m Jessica, a User Research Coordinator at Unity 3D. We’re working on a few new features that we think might be interesting to you. We are looking for people to help us while we develop new Unity Engine tools. We do this by doing studies, and that's why I am here today. We want and need the voice of the people who both use and don't use Unity, as well as beginners to intermediate and pros. If ANYONE is interested in helping out and getting come cool swag from us, please let me know at jessicaa@unity3d.com

If we don’t get back to you due to high volume, we apologize and promise to reach out to you for our future studies.

Thanks so much,
Jessica

Advertisement

Hey Artists! 

I’m Jessica, a User Research Coordinator at Unity 3D. We’re working on a few new features that we think might be interesting to you. We are looking for people to help us while we develop new Unity Engine tools. We do this by doing studies, and that's why I am here today. We want and need the voice of the people who both use and don't use Unity, as well as beginners to intermediate and pros. If ANYONE is interested in helping out and getting come cool swag from us, please let me know at jessicaa@unity3d.com

If we don’t get back to you due to high volume, we apologize and promise to reach out to you for our future studies.

Thanks so much,
Jessica

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!