• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
EvgeniyC

Programmer needed (possibly with your own engine)

Hey

My name is Evgeniy or Ev for short:-)

Im looking for a programmer to make a clone of a very well known survival sandbox title. But I want a better optimization. It is a clone but i want to make a bit more complex mechanics and add better assets. The game i want to remake is pretty much dead, so it is my way to revive it, make some cash in the process and possibly add something new to the genre.

Currently im working on 3D buildings blocks and elements assets and constantly adding more in-game mechanics in design document.

It is a clone, so pretty much everything is clear right now. The only problems are performance and stability with this kind of sandbox.

I really want to find somebody who also enjoys survival games like me ,but that is strictly optional:-) I only need your dedication to the project and the team. Your engine preferences is also doesnt matter as long as you`re really good with it.

If you need more information about the project or you have general questions, just send me a message.

Contact e-mail: meshsel@yandex.ru

Thanks

Edited by EvgeniyC

Advertisement