• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

New SEGA Genesis Game!

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/technology-43001916/new-sega-mega-drive-game-made-on-90s-kit
What are you waiting for, Nintendo to make one?

I thought I would share this fun little project not just because it is neat but because he was one of my main coworkers when I lived in the UK.  The place where he is doing the interview is the National Videogame Arcade where I played Super Smash Bros. for Wii U every Wednesday, so watching this brings back memories.  Now I want to move back!

He had mentioned this project a few times but I had never seen anything until now.  It looks fun not just to play but to make.  It really makes me wish I could have worked on some very retro games.  I mean, it looks like a pain in the ass, but the fun kind of pain in the ass that feels very rewarding at the end, especially to have it on a real cartridge.

Who else would like to see more of this kind of thing?  Or even be part of this kind of thing?

L. Spiro

Advertisement

Retro games are awesome because they have a lot of content in them but some of the new games are cool too.

Some examples would be Sonic Mania - has a lot of shine and is fun. I also like Mario Maker as well because there are a lot of puzzle levels.

Edited by francoisdiy