Pixel Artist Looking For Experience

Started by
5 comments, last by Steve._.Snow 6 years, 1 month ago

Hello Everyone! My name is HyprStorm and I am looking for experience with pixel art. If you need a pixel artist for a side project or a small game, then I am your guy! (Hopefully...) I would like to work on pixel art for a small project. I don’t need any money or anything, all I’d like is to be stated as one of the Artists. I’m looking for experience in the field. PM me .

E4C1550E-C129-4D23-A11A-6A574C548F11.jpeg

DEC7E580-4C5A-4858-8894-254B6795A90F.jpeg

Hello Everybody! I am an artist who enjoys creating 2D art and Storylines for all types of games. I do not have any games out yet, but hopefully after some collaboration I can kickstart my career!

Advertisement

Maybe try making some backgrounds or tiles and maybe even an animation to improve your skills, keep it up :D

2 minutes ago, TwinklyLucasK said:

Maybe try making some backgrounds or tiles and maybe even an animation to improve your skills, keep it up :D

I have tried all those things, I just need a game to use them for.

Hello Everybody! I am an artist who enjoys creating 2D art and Storylines for all types of games. I do not have any games out yet, but hopefully after some collaboration I can kickstart my career!

Nice work, they look better small than large.

You should make the images smaller so that people can see what they would really look like. Uploading animated gif images is also better for advertising.

1 hour ago, hyprstorm said:

I have tried all those things, I just need a game to use them for.

Make one. You don't need to make a large game if your just learning. Having a small game on your portfolio that you made yourself helps a lot when job hunting. Game Maker is a good engine for pixel artists.

Most hobby projects don't ever reach the end, this is often a problem because the rights to your art is no longer fully yours when your making it for someone else's game based on there designs.

If your dead set on working on a hobby project browse some of the posts here. Developers like it more when you go to them instead of waiting for them.

1 hour ago, Scouting Ninja said:

Nice work, they look better small than large.

You should make the images smaller so that people can see what they would really look like. Uploading animated gif images is also better for advertising.

Make one. You don't need to make a large game if your just learning. Having a small game on your portfolio that you made yourself helps a lot when job hunting. Game Maker is a good engine for pixel artists.

Most hobby projects don't ever reach the end, this is often a problem because the rights to your art is no longer fully yours when your making it for someone else's game based on there designs.

If your dead set on working on a hobby project browse some of the posts here. Developers like it more when you go to them instead of waiting for them.

I have looked a game maker studio, so I might try it out.

hey, i have a team and we are developing a video game now, if you are interesting PM

VIDEO GAMES:

beginning...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement