Team Recruitment (Many Positions Available Still)

Started by
2 comments, last by Seik Luceid 6 years ago

Greetings,

I am looking for team members to potentially collaborate on the development of various game projects as well as assistant applications potentially, tabletop games for example.  At the moment, I am doing the entire production on my own, which as a result is incredibly slow.  Any contributions will of course be credited, and as far as experience or skills, if you're confident that you can accomplish the tasks, then I'm more than willing to allow you to try.

The biggest need at the moment is some art skills.  I 'can' draw, but not well, which means that if I'm going for positive asthetics, that it's going to take all year.  In my 2D games, and 3D games, art has been the one hold up.  I'm currently trying to work around the art issue, using placeholders and the likes, but the result is that no matter how far I take the game in concept, it's still lightyears from completion.  The more I accomplish, the more art assets will be needed to utilize it.  I intend to work on my own skills still in this department, but that being said, people who just want to get their art into a product, or people who want to expand their portfolio, are more than welcome to take over the production of art assets.  If you only have experience in pixel art, that's fine, I have a pixel art project on-going.  If you only 3D model, that's fine too, I've had some success in concept art and the likes, and helpful friends as well. Are you more the writing type?  Me too, we can bounce ideas back and forth, help solidify the storyline and concepts as we go on into the development process. Business minded?  I'd love to learn more by seeing how you work.

I will say that, while I am working to advance my skills in all facets of game development, though my primary focus is programming, that being said I will always welcome a comrade, or ally.  Your position as a team member will not be nullified if I become able to fulfill the role.  The fact of the matter is, a team can accomplish more.  I do work a LOT on these projects, but I do understand that if you are joining this team, you aren't doing so for the wealth, meaning you likely have responsibilities elsewhere.  So, do not hesitate to contact me. If you are a beginner, looking to learn by practice, then you are welcome to come as well. We will utilize the best suited works for any development done, but it will always be merit based, meaning that whether you're a beginner that just joined, or me, if yours is more suited to the situation, yours will be used, and you will be credited for it.  Students, hobbyists, or professionals, all welcome.  If you're a professional though, I'm going to wonder why you are joining, but you are still welcome to join!

Samples are always welcome, but if you don't have any, or don't know what to submit to the diversity of my product description, then just contact me, elaborate on what you do, and I'll give you a subject.  One that will not be used unless you join the team, of that you have my word.

Matthew Suttles,

Seik Luceid#9656 on Discord, luceid.dezeir on Skype, or MatthewSuttles@Gmail.com

You can also respond to this thread though response time may be slower.

Advertisement

Currently seeking more team members:

Two programmers, a composer, and a 3D Modeler are currently a part of the team. We certainly allow duplicates, be it collaboratively or competitively depending on personal preference, but that being said, we could use any of the following specifically:

Sound Engineer

2D Sprite Artist

Concept Artist

3D Modeler

UI Designer

Marketing

Writers

Management

We do accept beginners and novices alike, so long as you feel confident that you can do the job. However, in regards to management, I do ask that one have experience in managing development projects and the likes, as well as the social skills to be of use in the long term to interact with potential sponsors or clients, should we accept jobs outside of our own development.

Specifically, a writer or two would be beneficially at the current stage: We are presently world building for the current project, and as such, could use for writers to contribute to the overall development of the world, and any character interactions that one would like to take on.  The system will be rather complex, so be warned.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement