• Advertisement
  • Popular Tags

• Popular Now

• Advertisement
  • Similar Content

• By BillyGD

Play Flick Football 3D @ https://gamejolt.com/games/flickfootball3d/326078
      Check out our Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/FlickFootball3D/
      Flick Football 3D is a turn based football game inspired by the table top classic 'Subbuteo'.
      The game is currently in very early Alpha development. There is still a lot to be done before the first proper release but I have decided to release this playable version to get as much feedback as possible.
      The only game mode currently available in this release is the 'Practice Mode' which gives you control of both teams. Either play against yourself to get used to how the game works or play against friends and family on the same computer!
      Planned Future Features Include:
      -Take control of your own custom team in the single player campaign.
      -Play in online leagues and tournaments against other players in the multiplayer mode.
      -Fully customisable stadiums to make you stand out from the rest of the players.
      -Improve your players stats and skills by playing matches and setting up training sessions.
      Flick Football 3D is available for Windows, Mac and Browser.
      Thank you for viewing my game, all feedback is greatly appreciated. I can be contacted at; BillyGDev@outlook.com
      'Flick Football 3D' is also the development name for the game and I haven't yet decided what the full release will be called, so if you have any ideas please drop me a message!
    • By EddieK
      Hello everyone, I want present my new game which I've been working on for a quite while now.
      It's a 2D zombie shooter with lots of cool weapons to choose from. Kill zombies, level up, buy new weapons and go through different levels. 
      Google Play Store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.extrabitgames.killerjack&hl=en

Any feedback is appreciated  
    • By MountainGoblin
      Hi everyone!

Let me represent my first game.

It's mix of arcade and logic (just a little).

Play Market:

Spiteful UFOs seized the hedgehog commune. Four hedgehog fighting commandos will not give them any chance to destroy it.
      Be the fifth member of the team. 
      Destroy alien’s bases!
      Save your friends!
      Use the commandos’ features to seize and destroy aliens’ bases. 
      You won’t be able to clean the commune from hateful aliens without rationality, speed and agility. 
      - 40 fascinating levels in different parts of the world;
      - 8 different locations.
      I'll wait for yours feedback. It's very important for upcomming updates!

• Advertisement
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

[Hobby Project] Mobile RPG - Need Team (much already completed)

Hello All.

I have been working with a small team the last few months on development of a mobile RPG/gacha game, inspired by games like: Brave Frontier, Summoners War, One Piece Treasure Cruise, and even Diablo. 

The idea behind the game is to create a fun collection game that has a good amount of strategy, with a focus on creating a true game for gamers.  Not a corporate run money grabber like the majority of mobile games.

We have done a lot of work already on the game, however, I am at a point now where I need dedicated team members who have a passion for game development and the project.

Take a look at some of the screenshots of the game to get an idea of where we are.

The game involves collecting characters, and leveling them, to compete against more difficult encounters.  I took a lot of inspiration from my days playing Diablo 2.  If you boil down diablo's gameplay mechanics, you get a core game based around efficiency.  The better your items, the faster you can clear zones to the bosses, and the safer the battle with the bosses are.  After you kill the boss, you pull a slot machine lever and get more items.  The better your character(and skill), the more chances you get at pulling that slot machine lever.

This game uses that core mechanic in a mobile environment.  Instead of running through Act3 to mephisto, you send your characters out on an 'explore' mission.  A specific amount of time goes by based on your characters power, then you fight a strategic boss fight, where you can win loot.  The explore times range from a few minutes, to hours/days.  You can speed up that time by playing a 'tap' game, similar to Tap Titans.  

It is a great formula, and even without proper balancing, the game is already shaping up to be a lot of fun.

--- What I need moving forward:

Team requirements:

1. Lead developer / Senior Programmer (unity)

We need someone who is very fluent in unity game development, and someone who can lead a team of newer programmers. If you have been looking for a project that you can take control of, or need some resume building work that will provide a finished product to show off, this is a great position to fill, as the game is nearly complete already.

Ideally, this candidate would be proficient in unity client and server side programming

If you are interested in the position, we can talk profit sharing once the app launches.  (contracts will be required)

2. Programmers

If you are newer to programming, or just want to sharpen your skills and gain some experience on a game development team, reach out.  I'd be interested in talking to you and seeing if you are a good fit. 

I suspect an NDA might be required, but other than that, this position would be great to hop in and out of, and again, would be a great way to contribute to a great project and gain valuable experience.

3. Pixel Artist / Spine animator

Either or.  I am currently getting art from a team out in Indonesia.  They are great, but hard to communicate with.  I'd love to have a dedicated artist with Spine(or any alternative 2d pixel animation) experience.  

If you have interest in joining this team, please reply back.  Again, i'd like to reiterate, this is primarily a hobby based project.  However, it will eventually hit the app store and (ideally)generate income.  All team members will be a part of that revenue stream.

Please respond with any questions, would be happy to respond.