Concept Artist Wanted

Started by
2 comments, last by Happy Pig Entertainment 6 years, 1 month ago

Hello,

I am in need of a concept artist willing to draw animals, characters, and monsters. The design will be in a cute, but not chibi, anime style. The first projects I am hoping to work on are livestock for a farming/city building/social/survival game. And I want concept art for based on real breeds of animals. I am hoping my first animals will be Nigerian Dwarf Goats, Nubian Goats, Babydoll Sheep, Shetland Sheep, and Leghorn Chickens. Unfortunately, I cannot pay, however if I do make money, I'll share some of the proceeds. If you have any question or you are interested, please respond in the topic post. I also have a discord. If you're interested in this project, I'll send a link to it.

Thank you for reading!

Hello, I am the lead developer of Happy Pig Entertainment.

Advertisement

Hey, Sounds fun! My discord is jjbob1234#6691 add me and i'll brainstorm a art style with you, my finished products normally come out pretty eerie and gritty, but my original concepts for the pieces dont start out as gritty normally. Check out my deviantart to see my newer finished projects to see what i mean; https://jjbob1234.deviantart.com/gallery/

3 hours ago, DarkJ1234 said:

Hey, Sounds fun! My discord is jjbob1234#6691 add me and i'll brainstorm a art style with you, my finished products normally come out pretty eerie and gritty, but my original concepts for the pieces dont start out as gritty normally. Check out my deviantart to see my newer finished projects to see what i mean; https://jjbob1234.deviantart.com/gallery/

Holy Crap, I didn't expect anyone to reply. I saw your deviantart, you are very talented. And I do like your design both new and old. I have so much to talk about, I sent you a discord invite, now I have to go to bed soon, but if you can respond whenever it'll be greatly appreciated. :)

Hello, I am the lead developer of Happy Pig Entertainment.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement