Versatile composer and sound designer looking for new projects to work on!

Started by
13 comments, last by Rutin 5 years, 10 months ago

Hi!    

My name is Simon Felix, and I am a composer and sound designer based in Ghent, Belgium. I started out in the electronic music scene, but gradually branched out to orchestral music and soundtracks.     

I just finished the soundtrack for Shift Quantum, and I'm looking for a new project!

Samples

Here you can listen to some of my work:       

Blazing Sails: The main theme for an upcoming pirate-themed combat game.
The Necropolis: One of the themes for an upcoming RTS.
Adventure Awaits: One of the themes for an upcoming RTS.
Winds of White: The main theme of an upcoming RPG.    
Zerhen's Grace: A calming piece for a cancelled RPG project.    
Rooftop Botanist: A soothing piano theme made for a cancelled project. 
Submarine Waltz: Title says it all, could be a theme for an adventure or point-and-click game.  

Compensation

Rates are negotiable.  
I might be open to rev-share agreements, providing that the project is near completion.

Contact

I hope you enjoy, and feel free to contact me at simon.felix09@gmail.com, or send me a PM, if you are interested in working together. You can follow me on twitter here: @SimonFelixMusic, and on Facebook here: https://facebook.com/SimonFelixMusic

Advertisement

I like your music! Very good job on the Battlespace trailer as well.

Programmer and 3D Artist

Thanks Rutin! I'm having a blast working on the trailer :)

1 hour ago, SimonFelix said:

Thanks Rutin! I'm having a blast working on the trailer :)

What's a rough turn around time for your music?

Programmer and 3D Artist

18 minutes ago, Rutin said:

What's a rough turn around time for your music?

That depends on the complexity of the music of course, but as an example: A pretty complex piece like The Necropolis took around 15 hours (roughly) to complete. In this case some time beforehand was also spent listening to different references the client gave me, and doing some thinking about musical direction and playing/recording some snippets of melodies/harmonies before the actual composing process started :)

Thank you. I'll follow you on here as I might need some music for a project in the months to come.

Programmer and 3D Artist

55 minutes ago, Rutin said:

Thank you. I'll follow you on here as I might need some music for a project in the months to come.

Great, looking forward to hearing from you again!

I'm still looking for projects, feel free to PM me if you need audio for your game!

16 hours ago, SimonFelix said:

I'm still looking for projects, feel free to PM me if you need audio for your game!

Sent you a PM asking some questions.

Programmer and 3D Artist

Here's a new orchestral theme, with a digital painting I did! Still looking for projects too :)

Winds of White

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement