Looking for 3D model tutor

Started by
0 comments, last by SaifAyed 6 years ago

Hey all,

I’m 27 years old and looking for a mature, helpful tutor. I was in full sail university about 5 years ago where i learned how to use maya, i eventually left because it became to expensive. However, for the past 8 months I have become familiar with it again. I have posted some models on Sketchfab(link below). I am currently looking for a tutor For about 1-4 hours a week. I am looking for assistance with UVing, Rigging, and sculpting with Zbrush as well as texturing with substance Painter.  If there is anyone willing to tutor me, I’ll appreciate it. Also, because i want a quality tutor, i am willing to pay. I’m very passionate about this and am trying to get a good portfolio together. Please email me at ayedsaif@outlook.com. I do not want pre recorded videos because if an issue arises and i can’t fix it, I’d like to have someone there to immediately help me fix it. Ideally, I would like it to be a Skype, discord, or other desktop sharing communication program to do the tutoring with. Also, please keep in mind I am in Hawaii. So from the east coast of the U.S.A I am behind 6 hours. I hope to find someone to work with! Please email me a copy of your portfolio or works so that I can decide if we have similar art styles.

Thanks!

Saif

sketchfab link: 

https://sketchfab.com/Saif.Ayed

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement