Looking for Sound Effects / Music for Portfolio Work

Started by
6 comments, last by Atwo Studios 5 years, 11 months ago

Hello everyone this is Anthony from Atwo Studios, as small indie company we have published 2 indie games using Game maker, one being ROY - Color Matching and the other being Solar Switch. Both can be found on iOS and the Google play store.

For our third indie game we are wanting to make a golf puzzle based game, this would be on mobile too.

Our current team consists of a designer,programmer and artist. I would like to add a person who is interested in making sounds effects/ music for our game.

If you are interested in creating a game for portfolio work or just as a hobby, 
please send me an email at : anthony@atwostudios.com

PLEASE do attach any audio work so that my team and I can review it and determine if you are qualified for what we are looking for.

Please check out our website for more information about us and the types of games we have made so far.
atwostudios.com

DOWN BELOW CAN BE FOUND VERY EARLY SNIPPET OF THE GAME TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT WE ARE MAKING.

p.s. I am not a website designer

2018-05-01_04-58-04.mp4

Anthony Tenerelli

Advertisement

Interesting games. :) I wish you the best in finding your artist. Best of luck with your golf game.

Programmer and 3D Artist

5 minutes ago, Rutin said:

Interesting games. :) I wish you the best in finding your artist. Best of luck with your golf game.

Thanks a lot I do appreciate it! If you have any games published please let me know! :)

Anthony Tenerelli

20 minutes ago, Atwo Studios said:

Thanks a lot I do appreciate it! If you have any games published please let me know! :)

I work on commercial projects, but I keep that separate from my forum ID. ;) 

Programmer and 3D Artist

10 minutes ago, Rutin said:

I work on commercial projects, but I keep that separate from my forum ID. ;) 

Oh nice, that's what i am ultimately trying to do is to be able to work on commercial games!

Anthony Tenerelli

12 minutes ago, Atwo Studios said:

Oh nice, that's what i am ultimately trying to do is to be able to work on commercial games!

In an age where you don't need publishers it's a very obtainable goal. :) Getting a good team together is key.

Programmer and 3D Artist

Updated with sample video and re adjusted title to looking for an audio engineer.

Anthony Tenerelli

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement