Watchbot - an idea i had

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 5 years, 5 months ago

This is just an idea i had, its about a robot, he takes down criminals and turns them in. the robot attempts to take down a hacker, but fails and gets shut down. the company who made the robot made a whole bunch more guard robots, all of the robots get hacked and take over. the original robot wakes up and the company has the robot take back the robots to be shut down and to fnally take down the hacker.

Advertisement

Okay, but can you provide more details?

BRICH1790

What kind of game is it?
... First-Person Shooter?
... Platformer?
... Hidden Object?
... Point & Click Adventure?

Is currently working on a rpg/roguelike
Dungeons Under Gannar
Devblog

The idea is good, but I don't understand the question. Do you want to create a game? Need some developers or just asking about the idea? 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://ukessay.com/buy-dissertation-help

48 minutes ago, annab said:

The idea is good, but I don't understand the question. Do you want to create a game? Need some developers or just asking about the idea? 

I'm assuming the OP was looking for feedback on the concept, but either way the OP hasn't been here since April 12 when they joined, and posted the thread.

Programmer and 3D Artist

The original question was asked six months ago, and the OP has not come back. Locking thread.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement