Need Feedback on Game

Started by
2 comments, last by Jack Slink 5 years, 12 months ago

today i've finished working on PNR alpha and sharing it with you guys. main reason for sharing in this early stage of development, is to get feedback about what you'd like to see in it in the future etc. 

link: https://katabunaga.itch.io/pnr-alpha-v010

1.PNG.945145bbcf7df8b2bf3d09482cef279e.PNG2.PNG.41303f2f602426c3683275551cd864bb.PNG

Advertisement

I'm not really a fan of the "Survival Horror" genre, but what I find in this kind of horror games that are lost is playing with suspense and darkness. As you would ask, well as I said I am not a fan of this genre, but I can help you. for being to scare someone you have to play with the shadows of the objects, keep the suspense to the limit, makes the player believe with a music of suspense tones that something will happen to him, but alfinal, nothing happens, to then meet with the enemy / monster / beast or whatever it is in front of him, without being able to kill him but stun him. You do not always have to kill the player to be afraid, just stalking him would be the most productive thing today.
It's my opion, I do not know if it's useful, but I think that would help a lot to re-emerge the survival horror of yesteryear, luck

On 4/18/2018 at 11:04 PM, NicolasCastrov said:

keep the suspense to the limit, makes the player believe with a music of suspense tones that something will happen to him, but alfinal, nothing happens,

this was most helpful and now that i think of - widely used in my favorite horror media.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement