It's here, but can you find it? - an Android puzzle game

Started by
2 comments, last by Sparsh Tyagi 6 years ago

I recently released my first puzzle game for Android which is called here.
It's a simple looking game which has 50 unique levels. Each level has its own logic and you have to find/make the word here in each level. There are also 3 hints per level just in case you get stuck.

I have never made videos in my life before but here's a quick look at the game:

The reviews so far have been great and now I wish to share it with you guys.
I would love to have any feedback or suggestions or criticism. It will help a lot!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techyonic.here

Thank you!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Sparsh

Advertisement

This is really cool, I like the simple style.  The way the puzzles have a lot of variety is a big plus in my opinion.

Some of your photos in the Google Play Store listing perhaps don't do it justice though. Rather than plain screenshots I think it would be better if they were device pics containing the app, in the same way Snapchat do it and lots of other developers. If you look at Snapchat's preview pics in Google Play you'll see what I mean. The reason I say it is because your game has the white background it makes the preview pictures in the Google Play store look boring, but if the preview images have a strong coloured background and the game on a device it will look a lot better and more appealing as long as it's designed nicely.

Here for the fun.

Oh, That's really a helpful advice! Yes, the screenshots do look dull and boring inside the Play Store. I will start working on them today only, probably they'll represent the game better then.

Thank you so much for checking out my game and for this wonderful suggestion!

Sparsh

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement