Ideas for pixels

Started by
3 comments, last by khawk 6 years ago

@khawk,

A few months back a music writer had created some custom music for the game I'm working on.  He was new to the site and he had not garnered much reputation.  After he had created a few musical pieces for the project I'm working on I asked him to create a post so that I could show my gratitude with a thank you trophy.  I clicked the like button, choose that 'Thank you' Trophy and submitted.  I remember seeing his reputation go from 0 points to 1 point and thinking that my attempt to show my gratitude was a little underwhelming, especially since I was very thankful and all he got was 1 point.  The other day I was thinking it would be neat if we could exchange some pixels, like maybe 250, for a special 'Thank You' that comes packed with 10 reputation points or something.  We couldn't always be giving out these big reputation bonuses as we'd have to earn the pixels first.  

Anyways, just a thought.

Advertisement

Apparently, you can trade pixels from the Pixel Dashboard in the user menu.

It looks like I can send them to someone but that's about it.  Unless others are able to use them for some other purpose that I don't have available to me.

Now that we have a fair amount of Pixels earned by a lot of the membership I was just starting to form concrete plans.

Converting pixels to boost reputation is an interesting idea I hadn't considered, though, so I'll add it to the list to look into.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement