The Molten Rock - Prologue (need feedback)

Started by
3 comments, last by idrealstudios 5 years, 11 months ago

Hi everyone,

We have just released the very first playable demo of our first game called "The Molten Rock". It is a 2D action-plaformer with medieval/fantasy settings.

Here are some screenshots:

cd00wVTm.pngn2MZ9FJm.png

You could also have a look at the trailer here.

We would really appreciate if you had the time to playtest it and give us feedback! Here are the links where the game can be found: 
https://idrealstudios.itch.io/themoltenrock-prologue
or
https://gamejolt.com/games/themoltenrock-prologue/336883

Looking forward to your feedback!

Advertisement

Looks neat and your site is excellent for this type of demo, has all the details needed in one place and easy to digest.

-Aeramor

CTO at Conjecture, Inc.

Hey man,

I just downloaded your game on the PC. The art and animations look really sick. However, I came across a few bugs and concerns.

1. Mouse clicking "New Game" in the menu doesn't work. I had to figure out to use arrows and space bar to start a new game.

2. The interaction function doesn't seem to work. I tried spamming R while next to the people, and no dialogue would pop up.

3. You should make the prologue section display the text faster. Maybe when the player presses esc have the text immediately appear, or just make it skippable. 

4. I got stuck at the lever part because the interaction wouldn't work lol.

Overall it looks like a potentially great game. Keep having at it! :)

-APKirito

5 hours ago, APKirito said:

Hey man,

I just downloaded your game on the PC. The art and animations look really sick. However, I came across a few bugs and concerns.

1. Mouse clicking "New Game" in the menu doesn't work. I had to figure out to use arrows and space bar to start a new game.

2. The interaction function doesn't seem to work. I tried spamming R while next to the people, and no dialogue would pop up.

3. You should make the prologue section display the text faster. Maybe when the player presses esc have the text immediately appear, or just make it skippable. 

4. I got stuck at the lever part because the interaction wouldn't work lol.

Overall it looks like a potentially great game. Keep having at it!

-APKirito

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for taking your time and testing the game. We're glad you see potential.

The game is mostly recommended to be played with a controller, so R suggests to press the R stick button. F is the interaction button when played with keyboard. We're sorry we haven't made it clear.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. If helps a lot.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement