[Hobby] Writer looking to help make your game

Started by
1 comment, last by Bobby Horn 5 years, 11 months ago

I am no longer looking to join a team. Thank you for all the messages and interest.

Hey.

I’m working on adding to my portfolio. Since I don’t want to work alone, I thought I could help a small group make a game.

I want to help write a story and assist with the development any way I can. I’m only looking at hobby projects, but if revenue sharing is part of the plan, then that’s fine too.

About me

I graduated with a BA in non-fiction writing and spent another year doing a program dedicated to writing video game dialogue. After I graduated from university, I took a year off and wrote a science-fiction/sports novel. I do a lot of writing on my blog where I’ll post monthly articles analyzing mechanics and systems in many games.

I am open to writing most genres and styles, except for horror.

I can put together a story, develop its characters and help with design. I believe design and story are connected, so I’ll consider both when making a story.

While I want to work with skilled people, I care most about dedication and work ethic. It’s important to join a team of like-minded people. If I start something, I plan on finishing it.

Advertisement

Hello I'm currently working a JRPG game as a side project. I'm in college for game design at full sail university I came up with the plot idea but my mind is blank on how to make the rest of the storyline.

I started college at full sail University in their online bachelors degree for game design. I'm very passionate about JRPG. I'm trying to develop one on my spare time to hopefully be finished before I graduate and add it to my portfolio.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement