Please bring back quote owners on top of quotes

Started by
6 comments, last by khawk 5 years, 11 months ago

While writing some posts, I quoted, and the owners of quotes were there but when I submitted posts, the owners of the quotes had disappeared. I don't know if this was intended or a bug

Needless to say, there are zillions of reasons and advantages for quote to have owners and no reason at all (and a lot of disadvantages) for quotes to be left hanging without owners

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

Advertisement
Just now, grumpyOldDude said:

when I submitted posts, the owners of the quotes had disappeared.

Testing...

- Jason Astle-Adams

It wasn't intended.

Admin for GameDev.net.

2 minutes ago, khawk said:

It wasn't intended.

I thought as much, thanks for the quick response, appreciated 

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

1 hour ago, grumpyOldDude said:

I thought as much, thanks for the quick response, appreciated 

Fixed!

Admin for GameDev.net.

@khawk To add to this I've noticed I can't quote within the blog section of the site.  In the forums I can select the text and then an option to quote pops up, however in the blogs this is not the case.  Could be intentional, just thought I'd mention it.  Also I can't edit who the quote is by or maybe I don't know how to.

On 5/19/2018 at 4:18 PM, Awoken said:

@khawk To add to this I've noticed I can't quote within the blog section of the site.  In the forums I can select the text and then an option to quote pops up, however in the blogs this is not the case.  Could be intentional, just thought I'd mention it.  Also I can't edit who the quote is by or maybe I don't know how to.

It's a CSS problem that just needs to be worked out. Only the quotes in articles and blog content should show that way. The rest across the site should be the normal style like here in the forums.

I just need a moment to find all the messed up areas and find a solution for each.

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement