• Advertisement

[Android][Open Beta] Ripple

Hi everyone!

I'd like to show you my very first game: Ripple! I made it by myself in about 2 months of work.

The game is available on google play store as open beta: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.lonercatgames.ripple

I would appreciate to receive some feedback from you!

Ps: although the game is fully playable, there are some iusses I'm aware of and that will be fixed in the stable version, coming in the next days. Those iusses include:

1-Some problem with the first login to google play games services, expecially with some devices and with slow internet connection

2-A few users have reported some rare crashes

3-One user have reported a problem with the skip tutorial button - and I'm currently struggling to find out why :)

HD Images: https://imgur.com/a/UPTMVpX

Lower-res images:

Num1 saturated.png

Num2.png

Num3.png

Num4.png

Num7.png

Num8.png

Edited by Marco Masera

Advertisement

Update: in the next hours will be available a small update that will fix some iusse I found.
Changelog:
Login to google play games should now work pretty good (still not perfect - in the next day I will work on it)
Offline score saving is now working.

New Update:

-Google Play Games Services now WORKS! It's been tough but now it's working good

-Now the gPlay Games login requests are less invasive for players who don't wish to log in

-Bug fixed, including a crash iusse in the main menu and some minor bugs during game

What's next?

In the next days I will do a review of all the code, in order to find small bugs that sometimes cause the game to crash, then it will be ready to exit the beta phase.

Next, a multiplayer mode will come.