I need a JRPG development team

Started by
5 comments, last by Arvalis 5 years, 9 months ago

Hi everyone I'm a new game designer I'm currently getting my online bachelors degree from full sail University. I'm looking for a development team to make a JRPG. I'm doing this as a side project. I'm doing the game development in unreal engine 4. I have the basic storyline outline done now. I'm looking for a writer,developer,audio/music and someone that can help do the cutscenes. Any questions feel free to ask

I started college at full sail University in their online bachelors degree for game design. I'm very passionate about JRPG. I'm trying to develop one on my spare time to hopefully be finished before I graduate and add it to my portfolio.

Advertisement

Hi there, my name is Victor, I'm actually studying programming and I would like to start a project as a hobby, I don't have much experience, I just know the basics, but if I can help with anything count me in.

Hello there! I'm Noah Cedeno, and I was wondering if you had a spot for a composer? I love writing for RPGs, so this seems like something up my alley. Here's a link to my stuff:

Do let me know if there's a spot I could fit into your project!

Great music @peachtea

Programmer and 3D Artist

Thank you very much! If you'd have me, I'm looking everywhere for a good role as a composer in a genre of game I like, like your JRPG! I'm super down to compose for your games!

Hey there! I have a knack for writing stories and worldbuilding. If you're looking for some help in story/character/world development, I'd be down to pitch in where I can! I'm not a professional by any means, but I have written and created an extensive world with characters and history of my own for a game/story I'm working on. Let me know if you're interested. 

I have a lot of experience with JRPGS, they're kinda my favourite genre of game. (I've played and beaten 100% every Final Fantasy up to 13 (including Tactics), every Chrono game, Secret of Mana, every Kingdom Hearts game, and a few others outside of Square, like Legend of Dragoon, A couple Breath of Fire, a few of the earlier Dragon Quest games, Earthbound. I know there's a few others that I just can't think of right now. I loved these games MOSTLY for the stories and characters. 

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement