• Advertisement
Bread Collector

Looking for People to Join Dev Team

Posted (edited)

Hello guys.

I am a programmer and artist looking to form a team to develop games. I am looking for programmers, animators and composers who are interested in working together to make games in order to gain experience and grow their skills. I plan for us to start off on small 1 month projects in order to to get used to the process of development and hopefully move on to bigger projects if we choose to do so. 

I spend a lot of time learning new things but I always forget the importance of doing. So I am looking for people who want to learn and get better through the experience of working with an actual team.

If you are a:

• programmer
  • animator
  • composer

and want to give it a try, please leave a comment below or reach me through my discord channel : https://discord.gg/GTdceFD .

Edited by Bread Collector

Advertisement

If the project is small enough (my time is limited), I might be interested in taking part as a composer. I have years of experience but never worked on an actual project. So this could turn out to be a great opportunity to do so.

Is there a concept already or do you plan to develop an idea with your team? If a concept is present, loosing a view words would certainly help getting people interested.

Hi there,I started recently with Unity, just trying to do some things on my own so I do not have much experience but I would like to join a team and get the experience through practice! 

Posted (edited)

Hey, I'm open to any ideas @ptietz and I would love to have you in. I'm not going for anything ambitious as of now so I wouldn't mind having you on, as long as we keep constant updates on what is getting done, and what needs to be done.

@Squall22 hey man, as long as you're willing, we can make something happen. 

Both of you should join the discord link so I can get to know you all better and get things rolling. 

Edited by Bread Collector

@ptietz sure. Pm me your email address. 

At this point, if you are considering this opportunity, we need 1 more programmer and  animator. All other roles have been filled. 

Am I late? I frequently tinker with Unity, but I'm a rookie. Has been 3-4 months since I've started tinkering with Unity. Just trying to do some things on my own. But I would like to join the team and gain experience with practice.

I am an experienced Unity programmer with knowledge of shaders and the like. I currently don't have access to discord, but ill pm you my steam.

What kind of languages/engines are you planning on working with? I am proficient in Java and have experience in c# but I have never really touched Unity or GMS. I am reasonably interested depending on the project being looked into