Lego Fast And Furious Idea

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 5 years, 10 months ago

Right, so I know you must not run before you can walk, but I've got an idea for a new LEGO Game, one called LEGO Fast and Furious, of course, there are a few problems with this. Mainly to do with Censorship, but basically, it would be a "Next-Gen Driving and Open World Platformer Game based on an existing franchise, but with a LEGO Twist". And basically, I think the Fast and the Furious would be perfect with LEGO. I'm currently at college at the moment, and I want to develop this game after College. I'm on a Transition course this year and I think after the Transition I may do a Game Design Course. Just because this game is a dream game of mine that I want to be reality.

Now, like I said, I have ran before I walked, unfortunately, I've already submitted the Pitch to Slideshare, which can be seen on this link. https://www.slideshare.net/BobbyBinnie/lego-fast-and-furious

I've also tried to contact TT Games about it, but like I said, I'm still at College, but Lego haven't really made a good racing game since Lego Racers 2.

What do you think?

Advertisement

This doesn't belong in the Writing forum - you aren't sharing a story, you're not asking for how to improve your story. So which forum should this be in? You're telling us you have an idea that requires licensing two IPs (a movie IP and a toy IP).  You haven't said anything about the design details, you're not asking us for design ideas. So this doesn't belong in Game Design either. Moving to Business/Law, where you can get advice about licensing movie and toy IPs for your game idea.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Got a new Idea, Lego Speed Champions, the game.

Let's talk about the Lego IP. Do you have industry creds that would enable you to negotiate a license from The Lego Group? If not, then the concept is a non-starter. 

Well we'll see, I'm currently at College, and the two pitches are already on Slideshare. I may take a game design course at College. And Of course there's also the "Speed Champions" Idea I have.

You shouldn't be planning a game that violates another party's IP. We don't like that sort of thing on gamedev.net. Locking thread.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement